Handcrafted “Orbiter” Copper Wind Sculpture
- Made in the USA by artist Neil Sater
- Handcrafted from pure copper
- Available in three (3) sizes: 18″ high with a 16″ diameter and 14″ high with a 14″ diameter and 12″ with a 12″ diameter
- Included S hook swivel for easy hanging and smooth spinning
- This handcrafted kinetic wind sculpture is superior in quality to mass-produced wind spinners
The curves of the Orbiter’s double helixes twirl into elegant motion with the slightest touch from the wind. Unlike mass-produced outdoor garden wind spinners, this kinetic art is made in the USA from copper by American sculpture Neil Sater. The Orbiter’s superior quality means you’ll be able to enjoy its meditative beauty year-round, and to keep your art in top performance, we a S hook that ensures easy hanging and smooth spinning.
Clustered in the trees, lining your walkway, or greeting you at the entrance to your work, the Orbiter will heighten the tranquility of all of your surroundings.