Handcrafted Extra Large “Twister” Steel Wind Sculpture
- Made in the USA by artist Neil Sater
- Two majestic sizes: 120″high with a 36″ diameter and 84″ high with a 30″ diameter
- Handcrafted from pure steel and available in your choice of a copper patina or rustic finish
- Includes a premium hook for secure hanging and flawless spinning
- This artisan kinetic wind sculpture is superior in quality to mass-produced metal garden art
Frequently Bought Together
Like a virtuosic dancer’s pirouette, the dramatically-scaled Twister sculpture enthralls with its enchanting movements. Handcrafted in the USA of pure steel by artist Neil Sater and standing a stunning 7-10 feet tall, this kinetic sculpture is far grander than common metal wind art. Whether you choose to have Neil apply a copper patina or rustic finish, your work of art will be weatherproof through all seasons. To maximize your outdoor wind art’s performance, we will provide an S hook that contains ultra durable ceramic ball bearings for easy hanging and smooth spinning, which comes with a one year warranty.
The Twister sculpture looks sensational when installed as a series along a walkway or tucked into the trees surrounding your home or business.
The hand-applied Rustic finish brings a naturally weathered appearance to your wind sculpture with a rich, iron-hued matte texture that adds rugged beauty and extra durability.
With a Copper Patina finish, your outdoor kinetic art is given extra durability and sophisticated beauty through a hand-applied blue/green verdigris. This sought-after finish would otherwise take years to develop under natural weathering as seen on the Statue of Liberty and the famous copper roofs of Paris.