Handcrafted Extra Large “Orbiter” Steel Wind Sculpture
- Made in the USA by artist Neil Sater
- Two majestic sizes: 66″ high with a 62″ diameter and 48″ high with a 42″ diameter
- Handcrafted from pure steel and available in your choice of a copper patina or rustic finish
- Includes a premium hook for secure hanging and flawless spinning
- This artisan kinetic wind sculpture is superior in quality to mass-produced metal garden art
Frequently Bought Together
The Orbiter sculpture takes kinetic wind art to a grand and sophisticated scale. Designed and handcrafted by American artist Neil Sater from pure steel, this large outdoor art installation will be finished in your choice of a weatherproof copper patina or rustic finish, ensuring its beauty will endure through all seasons. For easy hanging and perfectly balanced spinning, we include a reinforced swivel that contains top quality ceramic ball bearings. The bearing comes with a one year warranty.
Elevating your home or business environment with the Orbiter’s relaxing motions is a gift you give not only to yourself, but to all who encounter this elegant work of art.
The hand-applied Rustic finish brings a naturally weathered appearance to your wind sculpture with a rich, iron-hued matte texture that adds rugged beauty and extra durability.
With a Copper Patina finish, your outdoor kinetic art is given extra durability and sophisticated beauty through a hand-applied blue/green verdigris. This sought-after finish would otherwise take years to develop under natural weathering as seen on the Statue of Liberty and the famous copper roofs of Paris.